Those interested in enrolling in a Gateway training program have two options:
The Advanced Track: Students who successfully complete this track may submit their courses to Master’s International University of Divinity for consideration toward fulfilling requirements for a degree in Biblical Counseling. This track also prepares the student for certification with the International Association of Biblical Counselors or the Association of Certified Biblical Counselors.
The Certification Track: Students pursue a core curriculum that qualifies them for certification through the International Association of Biblical Counselors or Association of Certified Biblical Counselors.
To Register for classes:
- Print out the Application Form
- Circle Advanced Track or Certificate Track, Indicate the appropriate module (1 or 2), and complete the rest of the application.
- Mail the application along with your application fee made out to Gateway Counseling Center for $35 to Gateway Counseling Center, 5100 N. Illinois St., Fairview Heights, IL 62208.
- There are multiple payment options available.
- Print our the Reference Form
- The reference form must be filled out and submitted directly to Gateway at the above address by one of your pastors, elders, or deacons.